- Cricket Roulette
- How to play
The game will continue to play behind the scenes and any bets you have placed will stand. If you 'continue' you can still return to the game by selecting the game tab above.
Upon discovering the principle of density, Archimedes famously exclaimed `eureka'. Well back in 2004 that same word echoed through the hallways of Sporting Index as another great man, albeit less famous, conceptualised a game that fused cricket with the thrill of the casino. The result was Cricket Roulette. A game with a wide range of markets from Opening Partnership to Total Runs where you can choose to either play a one over quick hit or a full six over game. So head to the crease, take your guard and let the wheel spin.
The first thing to decide upon is whether to play a one over or six over game - each format has five markets to choose from but the latter lasts about five minutes. Once youve decided youll be taken to through to the markets page and heres whats on offer in both formats:
- Total Runs [1 Over]: prediction on how many runs will be scored in an over
- Wicket Performance [1 Over]: prediction on how many wickets will be take in an over
- Opening Partnership [1 Over]: prediction on how many runs will be scored before a wicket falls
- Runs x Delivery No [1 Over]: prediction on what the total of each delivery number multiplied by runs scored from it will be
- Boundary Points [1 Over]: prediction on how boundaries will be scored in an over
- Total Runs [6 Overs]: prediction on how many runs will be scored in six overs
- 50-Ups [6 Overs]: a prediction on how many runs above 50 will be scored
- Balls until a Wicket [6 Overs]: a prediction on how many deliveries will be bowled before a wicket falls
- Runs until a Wicket [6 Overs]: a prediction on how many runs will be scored before a wicket falls
- Fielding Position [6 Overs]: a prediction on how the fielding side will fair with varying points awarded according to mode of dismissal
Once you've settled on you game type and market just place your bet as you normally would. As soon as you press Confirm the roulette wheel will start to spin and the first ball will be bowled. Watch the game unfold as the spinning wheel determines your cricket fate. Note that if you rollover the numbers on the roulette wheel with your mouse you can see segment of the pitch (i.e the results) relates to which.