- Cannonballs II
- How to play
The game will continue to play behind the scenes and any bets you have placed will stand. If you 'continue' you can still return to the game by selecting the game tab above.
The game starts with 300 balls in the cannon. These are made up from rugby, golf, tennis, cricket, snooker and soccer balls - each ball has a colour and number on it, ranging from 1-50. Kick the game off by pulling the cannon pin, selecting from a range of seven markets including 'Low Ball' and 'reverse Numbers', then sit back and see if the cannon fires in your favour.
As it says above there are a total of 300 balls in the cannon at the start of your bet. These are made up from rugby, golf, tennis, cricket, snooker and soccer balls. Each ball has a colour and number on it, ranging from 1-50. Pulling the cannon pin will then bring up the following range of markets:
- 6 Ball Value: a prediction on what the total of the numbers on all six balls will be
- 150-Ups: a prediction on what the total of all six balls will be above 150
- Low Ball: a prediction on what the value of the lowest ball fired out will be
- HighLow: a prediction on what the total will be of the highest ball's number multiplied by the lowest ball's number
- Progression: a prediction on what the total of all numbers drawn consecutively that are the same or higher than the previous ball
- Evens/Odds: a prediction on the total of Even numbers minus the total of the Odd numbers
- Reverse Numbers: a prediction on what will be the total of the numbers in reverse will be