- How to play
The game will continue to play behind the scenes and any bets you have placed will stand. If you 'continue' you can still return to the game by selecting the game tab above.
The game starts with 127 balls in the cannon. These are made up from rugby, golf, tennis, cricket and soccer balls - each ball has a colour and number on it, ranging from 1-5. Kick the game off by pulling the cannon pin, selecting from a range of seven markets including 'Total Value' and 'Multi-Points', then sit back and see if the cannon fires in your favour.
As it says above there are a total of 127 balls in the cannon at the start of your bet. These are made up from rugby, golf, tennis, cricket, soccer and, occasionally, utility balls. Each ball has a colour and number on it, ranging from 1-5. The value of the utility ball is individual to each market and is explained in each bet explanation. Pulling the cannon pin will then bring up the following range of markets:
- Total Value: a prediction on what the total of the numbers on all five balls will be
- Multi-Points: a prediction on what the total of the number on each ball multiplied together will be
- All Blacks: a prediction on how many of the five balls fired out will be rugby balls
- Crazy Golf: a prediction on what will be the total amount on all of the balls multiplied by the number of golf balls fired out?
- Tennis Aces: a prediction on what will be the total number of points scored by the tennis balls
- Bookings: a prediction on how many bookings points will there be
- Multi-cricket points: a prediction on what will be the total of the numbers on the cricket balls multiplied together