- How to play
The game will continue to play behind the scenes and any bets you have placed will stand. If you 'continue' you can still return to the game by selecting the game tab above.
Like with Cricket Roulette we've once again managed to forge a casino classic with a top line sport. This game has two styles of game play: choose a 'Simple Game' for a quick hit and a rapid result, or choose 'Advanced Game' to benefit from a 'collect' feature and bet in-running, taking your profit or cutting your losses. There are five markets to bet on in each game, such as '3 Digit Total' and 'Multi Numbers', offering you a variety of betting opportunities you won't find on any other slot machine.
As it says above you can choose between two types of game-play:
- Simple Game: It's quick and easy – simply select a market, place your bet and the reel spins
- Advanced Game: Offers you the opportunity to hold the game after each reel has spun and 'Collect' your winnings early (or cut your losses)
The Simple and Advanced games both use the same six markets – full explanations are as follows:
- Multi-Numbers: Multiply the three reels' numbers together. Minimum result possible is 1x1x1 = 1; the maximum is 9x9x9 = 729
- Three Digit Total: Simply read off the three digit total displayed across the reels. Minimum result possible is 1,1,1 = 111; the maximum is 9,9,9 = 999
- Add em Up: The sum of the numbers on the three reels. Minimum result possible is 1+1+1 = 3; the maximum is 9+9+9 = 27
- 2 of a Kind: Match two shirts of the same kind. No matches = 0 points; maximum result is 100 points (2 blue shirts). Note that matching a third shirt does not increase the points, you just need to match two.
- 3 of a Kind: 1000 points are available if you match the top three shirts (3 blue shirts). Two of a kind is worth nothing in this one!